Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A New Year Again!

Well, here I am at another New Year and I still haven't reached my weight goal! Okay, I am trying something else. My gym has started an 8 week Biggest Loser Challenge! I started yesterday. I had the opportunity to get help from a nutritionist and a trainer (for an additional fee). It is a bargain rate for 4 sessions from each of them. I got them to agree to stagger my sessions so I will meet with the nutritionist every other week and the same with the trainer. That way I can stretch their support out over the whole 8 weeks. There is a cash prize for the winner ($1000.) but I don't really expect to win. I do hope to get back on track and maybe learn more about how to use food to my body's best advantage. The analysis said I should be eating 1778 calories a day to support my exercise regime.

I also spent my Christmas $ to help buy myself a new bicycle. I hope to do a lot more biking as soon as spring comes and this snow disappears!

I hope all of you that are still reading this are able to stay on track with your goals.

No comments: