Sunday, April 6, 2008

Are You Up To Date?

I just had my yearly mammogram and I usually coordinate it with my yearly gyno. exam. I was shocked to find out that I haven't been to the doctor since 2006. Now I will always make sure they are scheduled for the same week.


I wanted to share with you a deodorant that doesn't contain Aluminum Chlorohydrate that actually keeps me dry! I have tried several and this one is the first one that I really like. Its called Crystal Body Deodorant Stick. It also comes in a spray. The true test will be in the humid weather. I still need to keep regular deodorant on hand for days that I really want to make sure I'm dry. But I like knowing that more days than not I am using something that is truly safe for my body.


My 8 year old son and I are "training" for the Susan G. Komen Race For The Cure on Mother's Day. So breast cancer awareness is really on my mind this month. Please check you records and make sure you are up to date as well.


My week in review:

--Worked out six days this week. 9 Miles ran outside. 3 days on the treadmill-40 min.each.
--Weights and Ab work four days this week.
--No soda at all.
--Lost 3 pounds but ate really bad the next day after that weigh in so hopefully by next weigh in it will still be off.
--Ran 1 mile with my son-two days in a row.
--Drank lots of water. Forgot my vitamins all week.

LMH

No comments: