Monday, April 7, 2008

Monday Review

The scale only went down one pound this week, but it wasn't because I wasn't trying. My biggest problem is when I'm invited out for a meal. It seems like no matter what I order in a restaurant, it stymies my diet. I'm getting so I almost cringe if someone suggests I meet them for a meal. This week on Thursday I had a salad with chicken and cheese and blue cheese dressing in one restaurant and then last night I had practically the same thing in another. I didn't touch the crackers or the bread either time and drank lots of water. Otherwise, I've been on my regimen at home and worked out at Curves three times last week. I guess I shouldn't be disheartened. Even if I just lose one pound a week, ten weeks from now, I'll be at my goal for China. I'll continue to let you know how it goes... Til then, Linda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!