Monday, April 14, 2008

A New Dawn?




I received the photo of me 25 years ago from a friend in Nebraska this week, and it really opened my eyes. I know I can't do anything about the sags and wrinkles in my present face, but I'm thinking maybe it would be nice to go back in time with my weight. I weighed 30-35 fewer pounds in this early photo than I do today. I wonder what I would look like if I got down to that weight again. Any predictions? Above was my Christmas card photo this year, and this is where I begin... I'm two pounds down on the scale this morning since last Monday, and I'm encouraged. Thank you guys for your support...Linda

1 comment:

B-HOP said...

Linda - I honestly think you look practically the same in both pictures. A goal to lose the 30 lbs would be a good slow goal to acheive over the next 12-18 months. If you keep at your 1-2 lbs a week, you'll be looking fine, lines and all. Lindy