Monday, March 24, 2008

Help....


A visit from my friend Barbara and her six-year-old daughter Anna this past week led to lots of eating out. Then this weekend I was with my family, and Eva cooked all kinds of delectible foods. I'm in trouble this morning. The scale was up to where it was last summer when I returned from France, and that means I'm on the verge of growing out of some clothes. I can't let this happen!!! I've pulled out my Curves diet guide, and this morning I started on that 1200 regimen again. It's always worked, and I trust it will again, but I need prayers of support that I stick to this and get myself over to Curves more regularly again, too. The photo was taken yesterday after church. My sister Debbie snapped it of my brother Lee and me. By the way, I had a wonderful time this past week--no real regrets--I just need to get down to business now.

2 comments:

LMH said...

Happy Monday!!! Hang in there! I belonged to Curves for two years and LOVED it! They are so supportive there! I know you will find your way back to where you want to be! Just getting back to your routine is half the battle! I will be with you exercising in spirit tomorrow!

LMH

My Life in Letters: Beauty From Ashes said...

LMH, thank you for your support last week. I just saw your message tonight at the end of Week One. Thanks for keeping me in your prayers... Linda