Sunday, March 9, 2008

JH

Well, the "back east Mama" scewed up her courage and got on the scale this morning. Imagine my surprise (I almost fell off the scale) when I'd lost three pounds! And I haven't even gotten serious about all of this....yet.

Since MH has been diagnosed with celiac disease, and will be visiting in a few weeks, I felt I needed to mentally prepare myself to cook for him, so I bought the easiest book I could find:
Living with Celiac Disease for Dummies. Yep: they actually have one. I figured it would be the easiest to understand and retain...that gets to be a problem at my age. The only thing I can count on retaining is water.

My husband's tuna salad sandwich today was a salad with tuna on it for me. The green tea was also healthy in another way. If I could just skip the cookies for dessert....

No comments: