Saturday, March 29, 2008

Staying The Course

     This was another great week as far as the exercise part. I was able to keep up the six day workout week.


--Ran 15 miles outside.
--Three days on the treadmill. 40 Minutes each day.
--Did weights 3 out of the six days.
--Did sit ups 5 out of six days.

     I ate okay this week. Too much Easter candy I'm sure. My weight is exactly the same. I had to laugh at the post where one of our fellow b-hoppers mentioned "blowing up like a toad". I know I need to give up my coke.   I LOVE fountain coke. I LOVE the slushy ice inside. I only have one a day but for my body its too much.  Its the thing that makes me "blow up like a toad".  That is my focus this week. Giving up coke.  


     One of my five mile runs this week was in the rain.  It was just rain not terribly cold but you guys definitely got me out there that day. I knew one of you was out there working out somewhere.  Thanks!!

LMH

No comments: