Sunday, March 23, 2008

Right Back at ya' Rainbow Sherbert Girls!


     Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!  This is a picture of J. and I outside right before the big egg hunt.  What a beautiful day we had!  My husband likes to stick to traditional foods for the holidays.  He is wonderful about eating plenty of ground turkey and chicken with lots of veggies during the week but as he puts it " don't mess with the holidays!" So basically nothing is low fat. However,  we have chosen  to have very few snacks before the meal and this year we gave up "THE GRANDS" (you know, those really fattening delicious rolls by Pillsbury).  Those small changes can add up along the way.
  I am still working hard at putting more pieces into place.  Here is a re-cap of my week.
--  Worked out five days this week.  Ran 4 miles outside on one day.  Four days on the treadmill-40 minutes each day.
--  Began lifting weights. Just three sets after my run or treadmill just to start to get the discipline back in place.
--  Started doing 75 sit ups at night--again just to get into a routine.
--  Drank LOTS of water,did my vitamins probably only 3 days this week.
--  Ate fairly well this week except for last Monday.  Stayed the same on my weight.

Good luck this week!
LMH

No comments: